Saturday, December 13, 2014
In case you were wondering what would happen to the New Republic once it converted itself into a vertically integrated digital media company and got rid of everyone who could write, look no further than this assortment of empty-headed click bait stories.
Yeah, that's vertically integrated, all right. Whee!
It'd be funny if it wasn't so appropriate.
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
I don't know how this could ever be considered a smart move.
The print media is fading, the technology for tablets is getting better and better, and the experience of reading a magazine is changing. Add that to the fact that Tina Brown killed Newsweek's brand and you end up with the media rightfully pointing out that this is a dubious decision made by an "obscure" media company. Ouch.
Newsweek should have died a long time ago. And it should have pulled a dozen other titles down with it.
Thursday, December 16, 2010
See if this isn't one of the best articles you've read in a while.
- Winona Ryder Speaks Out About Mel Gibson's Anti-Semitic "Oven Dodger" Joke (crushable.com)
- Mel Gibson Gave Winona Ryder The Cutest Nickname (thesuperficial.com)
- Winona Ryder, Mel Gibson & The "Oven Dodger" Joke [Video] (jezebel.com)
- Winona Ryder Says She Knew About Mel Gibson Long Ago (towleroad.com)
- Mel Gibson doesnt like Winona Ryder, the Jews (wwtdd.com)
- Winona Ryder fears children would end her career (ctv.ca)
- Winona Ryder Has Always Known That Mel Gibson Is An Anti-Semitic Homophobic Asshole (dlisted.com)
- Winona Ryder on Mel Gibson Anti-Semitism, Homophobia: Yup, Same Old Mel! (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Winona Vs. Mel (perezhilton.com)