This tweet implies a few things that should be addressed.
1. This is what fascism looks like--blind obedience to the state, beginning with the inculcation of children.
2. America's children don't already love their country? When did this become an issue? Trump believes that if he talks about how awful he thinks America was when Obama was president, people will nod and agree with him. What a bunch of bullshit.
3. The flag is a symbol of the country, but it is not sacrosanct. The reason why America is great is because you can ignore the flag, burn the flag, and do stupid things with it and no one will throw you in jail or destroy you.
4. Why is President Trump holding a rally in Harrisburg, Virginia? His presidency is a failure.
5. Clearly, a lot of white people in Pennsylvania are starved for entertainment. About a half an hour away from Harrisburg is Hershey Park. Take your kids there and enjoy yourselves. Good God, you took your kid to see Donald Trump? I hope you went to Hershey Park before this rally. I really miss Hershey Park and that's the only thing that matters--having a good time with the kids is what life is supposed to be about. Not this political crap. Good gravy, people. If you have a theme park or something fun nearby, take your kids out and have a blast.