Monday, December 27, 2010
Friday, December 24, 2010
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
This is a basic example of technical writing. I did not deviate much from the very standard format that a lot of technical writing requires. I am putting it here more for the cutaway view of the can opener (which has a great retro feel to it) as anything.
Thursday, December 16, 2010
See if this isn't one of the best articles you've read in a while.
- Winona Ryder Speaks Out About Mel Gibson's Anti-Semitic "Oven Dodger" Joke (crushable.com)
- Mel Gibson Gave Winona Ryder The Cutest Nickname (thesuperficial.com)
- Winona Ryder, Mel Gibson & The "Oven Dodger" Joke [Video] (jezebel.com)
- Winona Ryder Says She Knew About Mel Gibson Long Ago (towleroad.com)
- Mel Gibson doesnt like Winona Ryder, the Jews (wwtdd.com)
- Winona Ryder fears children would end her career (ctv.ca)
- Winona Ryder Has Always Known That Mel Gibson Is An Anti-Semitic Homophobic Asshole (dlisted.com)
- Winona Ryder on Mel Gibson Anti-Semitism, Homophobia: Yup, Same Old Mel! (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Winona Vs. Mel (perezhilton.com)
Friday, December 10, 2010
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Monday, November 29, 2010
Hollywood actress Mischa Barton has told how she was sectioned in a psychiatric unit after having her wisdom teeth removed.
The British star – who shot to fame as Marissa Cooper in Channel 4 series The OC – was forcibly held at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for two weeks last year.
She was kept under a 5150 ‘hold’ – the US equivalent of being sectioned under the Mental Health Act.Sometimes, a person is too beautiful to be crazy. In the case of Mischa Barton, yes. Yes, I believe her. Stranger things have happened to a person who has had their teeth out. That's a real medical condition that can take a lot out of a person.
- Mischa Barton's Cadillac Breaks Down Again (socialitelife.com)
- Barton struggles with public perception she's crazy (hollywood.com)
- Mischa Barton Loses 'Crazy Bag Lady' Title to Fearne Cotton (crushable.com)
- Mischa Barton Parties In Milan (derekhail.com)
- Stars Without Makeup: Mischa Barton (perezhilton.com)
- Mischa Barton Goes All Sunset Boulevard On Us [Good/bad/ugly] (jezebel.com)
Sunday, November 28, 2010
You could do a lot worse.
There is a series of photos at Beautiful Life that covers the wooden boxes designed by Karl Zahn. These are brilliantly shaped and feature a single pin where they connect. The boxes open and close on that pin, and this photo shows the box as it looks when open. This is the sort of thing I would buy in order to deliver another gift inside.
These are really spectacular in their simplicity. How often can you go anywhere--anywhere--and find a walrus?
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
“There have been some misconceptions about the Gluttony Pants — I’m not trying to promote obesity or overeating, it’s more about fun,” he added. “It’s not always a bad thing to overindulge — I’m not saying sit down and eat a 100-ounce T-bone, but it’s OK to overdo it once in a while.”In honor of Thanksgiving, the pants’ fabric, a deep caramel color, is an homage to turkey, with the pockets lined in the burgundy color of cranberry sauce.
And what glutton’s wardrobe is complete without a large napkin to tuck into his shirt and catch the spills of his feast? The Gluttony Pants come with one featuring images showing the evolution of the foodie, from being fed as a child to gorging on truffles and wine and eventually being fed as an old man.
I shouldn't be upset at the happiness of others, but still:
Ryan Seacrest and girlfriend Julianne Hough have jetted off to Paris, and the happy couple have wasted no time seeing the sights and spending quality time together.
On Tuesday, the two, who are also in town with Seacrest's parents and his sister Meredith, lunched at Chez André and were spotted strolling hand-in-hand through the City of Light. Next on their itinerary? A stop by Dior's flagship boutique on Avenue Montaigne.
As if the setting wasn't perfect enough, Hough has gushed that her beau is "really romantic,"telling Ellen DeGeneres that for her birthday he put "flowers everywhere. I was almost embarrassed."
There's something about that fellow that bothers me. I can't put a finger on it, nor should I try. He's very lucky, however. Perhaps that is what bothers me.
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Jay Leno’s ratings continued to remain below those of O’Brien’s on a calendar week basis (2010 vs. 2009).
Leno’s adults 18-49, while ’s averaged a 1.0 adults 18-49 rating for the comparable calendar week last year (October 26-30, 2009).for the week of October 25-29 averaged a 0.9 rating with
Letterman’sThese numbers are amazing. I had no idea--no idea--that the audience size had shrunk down to, literally, nothing for these programs. Bill O'Reilly on pay cable gets the same numbers, if not better numbers, than the Tonight Show? Why would you pay these clowns to host shows that no one is watching? Leno and Letterman, no O'Reilly. scored a 1.0 adults 18-49 rating last week. For those who care about “winning” and “losing”, Dave beat Jay for the first time since Jay’s return to the .
If you had asked me to guess, I would have said that somewhere between 5 and 15 million people were watching each night. I would have been ridiculously high.
Well, not high, as in high on drugs, but high in my estimate.
- 'Late Show' Sweeps 'The Tonight Show' in Viewers, Adults 18-49 and Adults 25-54 for the First Time Since Jay Leno's Return (tvbythenumbers.com)
- Jay Leno's Tonight Show Ratings Still Below Conan's With Each In Repeats (tvbythenumbers.com)
- The Biz: Conan the Destroyer? (seattlepi.com)
- Conan's Sidekick Andy Richter Enjoying The "Vindication" Of Jay Leno's Poor Ratings (perezhilton.com)
- Jay Leno's Tonight Show Ratings Stay Below Conan's For Yet Another Week (tvbythenumbers.com)
- Letterman And Leno Still Tied In The Ratings (perezhilton.com)
- Must Watch Wednesday: Conan (self.com)
- Conan To NBC: 'What Does Jay Have On You??' (aintitcool.com)
- Conan vs. Jay: New Book Details 'War For Late Night' TV Dominance (huffingtonpost.com)
Sunday, October 24, 2010
|Randy and Evi Quaid, 1993, Life Magazine|
Everyone is entitled to be weird. And they may have been weird from day one. But this has gone beyond weird:
Actor Randy Quaid and his wife Evi are seeking asylum in Canada, claiming they are being persecuted in the US.
The couple were arrested in Vancouver on Thursday on US warrants related to vandalism charges, issued last week after they missed a court appearance.
"We feel our lives are in danger," Evi Quaid told an immigration adjudicator.
Their lawyer showed the media a handwritten statement, in which the Quaids said they were "requesting asylum from Hollywood 'star whackers'."
Last month the Quaids were charged by US police with illegal occupation of their former home in Santa Barbara, California.
When they failed to show up in court to answer those charges last Monday, a warrant was issued for their arrest.That's not the half of it:
At Friday's immigration hearing, Evi Quaid alleged that a number of her husband's actor friends - among them Heath Ledger and David Carradine - had been killed in recent years.
"Randy has known eight close friends murdered in odd, strange manners," she said in what the Reuters news agency called a "rambling" presentation. "We feel that we're next."
Ledger, with whom Quaid appeared in Brokeback Mountain, died in January 2008 from an accidental overdose.
- Randy & Evi Quaid Seek Asylum From "Star Whackers" (popcrunch.com)
- What Made Randy and Evi Quaid Lose Their Shit? [People Who Lose It] (jezebel.com)
- Randy & Evi Quaid Seek Refugee Status In Canada (huffingtonpost.com)
- Actor Randy Quaid And Wife Seek Refugee Status In Canada; Fear They'll Be Killed In U.S. (alan.com)
- Quaids fleeing 'star-whackers' in U.S. (cbc.ca)
- Randy Quaid, Wife Arrested in Canada (omg.yahoo.com)
- Actor Randy Quaid arrested in Canada: reports (omg.yahoo.com)
- Randy Quaid and Crazy Wife Seek Refugee Status in Canada [Refugess] (gawker.com)
- Randy Quaid, Wife Seek Refugee Status in Canada (foxnews.com)
Friday, October 22, 2010
Mel Gibson won't be appearing in The Hangover Part IIdespite web reports he'd play a tattoo artist in the Todd Phillips-directed pic. Warner Bros and its financing partner Legendary Pictures released a statement from Phillips. "I thought Mel would have been great in the movie and I had the full backing of Jeff Robinov and his team. But I realize filmmaking is a collaborative effort, and this decision ultimately did not have the full support of my entire cast and crew," Phillips said.
I think the world of Phillips, but I didn't find it admirable when WME dropped Gibson as a client, and I think this development is disappointing. Mike Tyson, who was convicted or rape and served time for it, can be in The Hangover, but Gibson can't, because he made an anti-Semitic remark during a DUI arrest and had some scary voice mails bared against his wishes? Stars still flock to work with Roman Polanski, even though he can't make movies in the U.S. because he fled after admittedly having a sexual encounter with a 13-year old girl. Clearly, Gibson has been his own worst enemy, but as a director of films like Braveheart, The Passion of the Christ and Apocalypto, there are few better.Really, where’s the courage here?
The man is down and out. Kicking him is a brave thing?
What clout does Mel Gibson have in Hollywood with anyone right now? He’s little better than a stumblebum taking a leak by the highway. He might as well count on further displays of bravery from people who, just a few short years ago, would have lost their lunch over getting a chance to work with him.
Thursday, October 21, 2010
There's a bit of wisdom in this:
There are two things I’d recommend you do to get started — and you can choose which one to do first, as it doesn’t matter really where you start:
1. Pick your life’s short list. It’s crucial that you take a step back and figure out what’s most important to you. I suggest taking half a day off, or even just 30-60 minutes. Get outside and take a walk, or go to a coffee shop, and allow yourself to think. Big picture stuff: what do you love most? Every person’s list will be different — my list was: spending time with family, writing, reading and running. Pick just 4-5 things, even if there are lots of other things that also seem important. Now make a longer list: what else is in your life that’s not on the short list? Once you’ve done these things, you’re done with the Big Picture stuff — the next step is to start eliminating commitments that aren’t on the short list. Do the same for your work life — what’s most important, and what doesn’t make your short list of most important projects and goals.
2. Start clearing clutter in one spot. Physical clutter can be overwhelming, which is why you should just pick one small spot, and clear that. You can get to the rest later. It might be the top of your desk, or if that is super messy maybe just one spot on top of your desk. It might be a table-top or part of a counter or shelf in your home. It doesn’t matter what the spot is. Here’s how to start: first clear off that area and put everything into a pile to the side. Now sort through the pile quickly, making three smaller piles: stuff you use and love, stuff you can donate, and trash. Sort quickly and ruthlessly — everything should go in one of the three piles. Then throw the trash away, put the donate stuff in a box to be dropped off to a charity, and put the stuff you love and use neatly where it belongs. Everything should have a permanent home. Done! Slowly expand your decluttered zone.
Some people thrive on clutter, however. The continual re-sorting of clutter can be addictive. Then there is the idea that a person maintains control over their environment through clutter and through being able to index their clutter in their mind.
As to finding out what is important, I think that is healthy. If anything, we are a self-centered sort of species and it's always a good idea to disconnect from things and consider other people.
And, yes. Other people are clutter sometimes.
Do you know who has solved the issue of clutter? IKEA. Now, they're not paying me to say this, but the simple act of acquiring several IKEA pieces (doesn't matter what they are, so long as you like what they're about) and putting them together becomes a relaxation opportunity in and of itself. Think about what two big IKEA bookcases could do for you. Put them together. Sort and pile and reorganize and remove what works on those pieces and what doesn't.
Leo Babauta is the author of Focus.
- How To Declutter Your Home (apartmenttherapy.com)
- Day 4: Remove One Item and Set Up Outbox The 20/20 Home Cure (apartmenttherapy.com)
- 10 Ways to Cut Clutter in Your Home (women.webmd.com)
- Focus: My new book on simplicity in the age of distractions (zenhabits.net)
- Mamas need white space (attachmentparenting.org)
- Life's Missing White Space - A Guest Post (thenonconsumeradvocate.com)
- Ask the Experts: 5 Steps to Clutter-Free Living (time.com)
- Nine ways to identify clutter, by Gretchen Rubin (boingboing.net)
- Top 10 Ways to Organize and Streamline Your Workspace [Lifehacker Top 10] (lifehacker.com)
- Use a Camera to Help See Your Clutter Trouble Spots [Clutter] (lifehacker.com)
Friday, October 15, 2010
I think this is a great place to start:
Home maintenance takes time, and you don't need to waste even more trekking to the hardware store for basic tools each time you start a project. Bob Tedeschi at the Times pulls together the must-have items for every toolbox, from the basic hammer, screwdriver, cordless drill, pliers and wrenches (both regular and socket), to the less obvious but still important stud finder, level, and small handsaw. He also goes through the many variations on each tool, noting the pros and cons of each, like safety performance and multitasking ability.
It's not so much a shopping list of tools as much as it is a guide to creating your own. Everyone has different needs and preferences, so while there are certainly tools everyone should have, there is no one size fits all solution...You can consolidate the tools you need just by figuring out how to use the cordless drill with the right bits and chucks. The article covers the essentials, but I'll tell you what you need--a cordless drill and then whatever the drill won't do. Get as many different kinds of drill accessories as you can--especially if you like putting together furniture from IKEA. And never pay retail--build your tool set by starting at your local pawn shop. Extra accessories for drills are easy to pick up on the cheap in a pawn shop because people tend to keep the essentials and pawn the luxury items, like that handy fifty-six piece set of extra drill bits and the like.
The way things have been lately, if you can't walk out of a pawn shop with a good cordless drill and your own basic tool set, then someone got there before you did.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
|Look, Randy! She has boobies!|
Tribune Co. chief innovation officer Lee Abrams, who wasforced to apologize after sending a company-wide email containing racy video, has been suspended from his duties. Here’s the memo:
From: Tribune Communications
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 11:29 AM
Subject: Message from Randy Michaels/Lee Abrams Suspended
I want to let you know that today we made the decision to suspend Lee Abrams from his position as Tribune’s Chief Innovation Officer. He will remain on suspension indefinitely and without pay while we review the circumstances surrounding the email and video link he distributed on Monday. We’re in the process of determining further disciplinary action.
Lee recognizes that the video was in extremely bad taste and that it offended employees—he has also apologized publicly. He reiterated those feelings again to me privately today. But, this is the kind of serious mistake that can’t be tolerated; we intend to address it promptly and forcefully.
As I said last week, a creative culture must be built on a foundation of respect. Our culture is not about being offensive or hurtful. We encourage employees to speak up when they see or hear something that they find offensive, as a number of employees did with regard to this particular email. I can assure you, you will be heard.
This sounds like exactly the sort of person that Michaels would have decried as a humorless buzzkill in years past. Can't you hear him chortling behind his mirthless recitation of what the corporate suits told him he had to say?
You can't help but wonder if the heat has actually started to get to this pig of a man, Randy Michaels. His product is a disaster. His company is floating on cheap wood in the middle of a filthy pond and the wind is coming up. Everything he has touched has turned, proverbially and otherwise, to absolute shit.
As for Randy Michaels and his casual signature at the end of an E-mail that was dictated to him by someone with a law degree, what now? Isn't it about time to take the millions and go live in a walled-off compound, feted by sex slaves? Isn't it about time to retire somewhere pleasant and play with guns and look at naked boobies all day while drunk? Isn't that what retirement is for?
- Tribune suspends Lee Abrams (laobserved.com)
- Tribune Exec Lee Abrams Suspended (blogs.forbes.com)
- Tribune Suspends Abrams For Memo (mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Tribune Suspends Lee Abrams After Latest Idiot Memo [Internal Memos] (gawker.com)
- Lee Abrams SUSPENDED: Tribune Suspends Executive Over Racy Email (huffingtonpost.com)
- Tribune's Lee Abrams, Deserving Scapegoat (blogs.forbes.com)
- Tribune Suspends Executive (online.wsj.com)
- Tribune Co. suspends executive over racy e-mail, US (dailycaller.com)
- Tribune Co. Suspends Executive Indefinitely For Sending Offensive Memos (observer.com)
- Tribune Suspends Abrams For Memo (chicagoist.com)
Her name is synonymous with style and glamour, qualities that enduring acting legend and author Joan Collins believes are sadly lacking in today’s stars.
Opening the doors of her sumptuous Belgravia home for the first time ever in this weeks’HELLO! - issue 1145 - the 77-year-old has something to say.
She tells the magazine that, with the notable exception of one famous modern day actress, there are no real beauties in Hollywood these days.
"I have to say, there aren’t that many good looking actresses around today. I mean, there’sAngelina Jolie and there’s… Angelina Jolie," says the famously outspoken stage and screen icon, who is married to theatre director Percy Gibson, 44.
"Jennifer Aniston is cute, but I wouldn’t call her beautiful. I think that is why Cheryl Cole is so popular, because she is just so pretty and the public are starved of gorgeous people.
"When I was young, everybody on screen was gorgeous."
The size 10-12 star, who reveals a hidden passion for collecting 18th century drawings of camels, says her secret for staying in shape is ‘portion control’.The poor lady should have hired someone capable to ruin her home.
*when I want to know what a Mexican whorehouse looks like, I send Peej in ahead of me.
Monday, October 11, 2010
A modern chicken coop that looks more like sculpture. The nogg transcends ideas of what a chicken house usually looks like. It is designed to encourage domestic farming while adding a touch of playful elegance.
Engineered and crafted by hand in the UK thenogg is made from strong cedar wood which is fresh scented and naturally antibacterial. Stainless steel trimming, locks & fasteners and the elevated glass dome gives the nogg a contemporary feel and is reassuringly safe and durable.
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Saturday, October 2, 2010
Why you shouldn't detox like Demi (or eat like Gwyneth)
Twitter, blogs make it easy to follow the weird diet habits of the slim and famous
These days it’s not enough to dress and get plastic surgery like a celebrity. We have to eat like one, too.
With Twitter, blogs and Facebook it’s easier than ever to find out first-hand how you can graze like Gwyneth or detox like Demi.
Nearly every celeb from Jessica Simpson to Kirstie Alley seems unable to keep their scary diet tricks to themselves. Megan Fox downs vinegar shots to slim down. Kim and Khloe Kardashian “cleanse” with diet drinks they’re also selling. Even Salma Hayek has jumped on the cleanse bandwagon as a co-owner of a detox delivery program called Cooler Cleanse.Only by reading the article do we see that these nutty nutritional ideas come from a variety of celebrities. Demi Moore pretty much runs Twitter now. She controls that Ashton Kutcher boy and she isn't making movies anymore, so why not, right?
Who is still logging in to their Twitter account? What a bunch of nonsense. It's 2010. Twitter is still around?
Related articles by Zemanta
- Healthy Hollywood: Wellness Wednesday Part II -- Are Celebrity Cleanses Healthy Or Not? (omg.yahoo.com)
- Report: Gwyneth Paltrow coming to 'Glee' for two episodes (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Cheating Rumors: Did Demi and Ashton Get What They Deserved? (popeater.com)
- Demi Moore Talks Diets Again, Gets Defensive - And Delusional! (perezhilton.com)
- Gwyneth On Glee!!! (perezhilton.com)
- ELLE Announces Women In Hollywood Event Lineup (omg.yahoo.com)
- Gwyneth Paltrow: 'Glee' Episode Details! (justjared.buzznet.com)
- Has 'Glee' Got Gwyneth Paltrow On Board? (socialitelife.celebuzz.com)
- GOOPY Gwyneth Gets A Scooter! (perezhilton.com)
Friday, October 1, 2010
I get tired of the same people who comment about how "World War II" this and "World War II" that was what defined Germany. There is some truth to that, but, of far greater importance, is the process of German reunification:
The air here used to stink from the low-grade coal people burned for heat. That is easy to forget 20 years after East and West reunited and well more than a trillion dollars has been spent to prop up and rebuild the dilapidated region that was the German Democratic Republic.
The day the air cleared, when the sweet smell of the surrounding forest literally broke through, is the day that Birgit Kummer remembers as the start of her new life in a united, democratic Germany, one that offered her opportunities she never dreamed of under Communism.
“You could barely breathe,” said Ms. Kummer, a lifelong resident of this history-rich city, where Martin Luther studied, Napoleon met Czar Alexander and the first small step toward unification occurred when leaders of the East and the West met in 1970. “For me, it was a sign that everything would be better, when the air was clear.”
As Germany prepares to mark the 20th anniversary of reunification on Sunday, there has been a heated national post-mortem on the process, with much emphasis on thedisappointments and shortcomings. One official from a struggling former East German state declared that what happened was not reunification but an anschluss, or annexation, a word that recalled the Nazi takeover of Austria before World War II.
The discussion has primarily emphasized financial disparities: wages in the east remain at 80 percent of the west’s; the unemployment rate in the east is nearly 12 percent, about double that in the west; and the average wealth of an East German family is about 40 percent lower than its West German counterpart. And of course, those in the West often complain about the $1.7 trillion paid — so far — to rebuild and prop up the east.Of primary importance here in Germany is the standard of living. That, and gardening. The Germans just want their gardens, their strong currency, and a nice walk. Reunification is the thing that continues to threaten to destabilize all of that. No wonder the Germans are agitated about immigration, bailing out Greece, and the weather, in particular. No one talks about the war. You can't even tell there was a war unless you go into a German cemetery.
As far as reunification is concerned, ask a South Korean how he or she feels about trying to "reunify" with their country cousins up north. You might get a similar answer from a Bavarian.
Related articles by Zemanta
- 20 years on, Germans reflect on reunification (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- After the plunge (bbc.co.uk)
- Berlin Wall shooting game draws criticism (independent.co.uk)
- Merkel: Germany 'culturally richer' following reunification (cnn.com)
- Berlin Wall shooting video game angers victims' relatives (reuters.com)
- Lorenz Maroldt: The Lives of Nazis, the Stasi and Others (online.wsj.com)
- Germany marks 20 years reunited (globalnation.inquirer.net)
Is it wrong for me to put up some photos of Heidi Klum just because her name is in the news? Of course not. It's practically a requirement:
Whenever I think Victoria’s Secret Angels should have an age limit of 25, as is my wont, I remember Heidi Klum is still out there and then start to wonder why every woman can’t be as hot as her.
(Seriously, would it kill you?) However, all of that’s a moot point as Heidi just announced she’s retiring from an institution so sacred and holy, I consistently hid its literature under my mattress from 1992 to 1996. *bows head in reverence* Page Sixreports:
“All good things have to come to an end. I will always love Victoria’s Secret. It has been an absolutely amazing time.”
Mom-of-four Klum was dubbed “The Body” by Page Six after walking in her first VS show and then became the “Head Angel,” hosting since 2002 and stealing the show last year by stepping out in lingerie just five weeks after giving birth.
Right now the short list of Head Angels to replace Heidi consists of Alessandra Ambrosio,Adriana Lima, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Candice Swanepoel, Chanel Iman and Erin Heatherton.Absolutely.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Heidi Klum Leaves Victoria's Secret (stylelist.com)
- Heidi Klum hangs up her Victoria's Secret lingerie (hollywoodnews.com)
- Heidi Klum is Leaving Victoria's Secret (shoppingblog.com)
- Heidi Klum Leaving Victoria's Secret (popcrunch.com)
- Heidi Klum Leaves Victoria's Secret After 13 Years (omg.yahoo.com)
- Heidi Klum Resigns Gorgeous Victoria's Secret Post (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- "Heidi Klum Retires from Victoria's Secret" and related posts (celebrity-gossip.net)
- Heidi Klum's Victoria's Secret Run Comes To An End (thefrisky.com)
- Supermodel Heidi Klum Quitting Victoria's Secret After 13 Years, Report Says (foxnews.com)
- Heidi Klum Quits Victoria's Secret (PHOTOS) (huffingtonpost.com)
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Related articles by Zemanta
- Denise Richards' Bikini Is the New Black (tmz.com)
- Denise Richards Tries (And Fails) To Make Facial Expressions (socialitelife.celebuzz.com)
- 'Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show' Episode 405: Denise Minger Exposes Some Major Flaws In 'The China Study' (livinlavidalowcarb.com)
- Pop Nosh: Denise Richards changed up her face! (popbytes.com)
- Denise Richards' Life Gets Less 'Complicated' [Disasters] (gawker.com)
- Denise vs. Kelly vs. Carmen: Who'd You Rather? (tmz.com)
- Chris Benz Spring 2011 Brings Out Celeb Animal Instincts: Denise Richards Loves Leopard and Carmen Electra Will Whip You Good (stylelist.com)
- The Denise Huxtable Syndrome: Late Blooming to Success (ybpguide.com)
- Halter Maxis Are the New Bikini Coverup (mystyle.com)
- Denise Richards in Some Staged Bikini Pictures of the Day (drunkenstepfather.com)
Not many women can wear a bodysuit, but here we see Kim Kardashian giving it a try.
It looks very retro, does it not? That set me to wondering--is the bodysuit something that reminds us of the Fifties, or is it still a modern garment? Or am I showing my age?